PricingOur Service Packages
We have grouped together a variety of our services which covers the important aspects of your financial requirements, yet also taking into account the size, needs and resources of various businesses.
Get a FREE quote.
Azania Also provides employment law and industrial relations services:
- Labour law advice on any employment related matter.
- Chairing disciplinary & performance enquiries.
- Litigation and support at the CCMA, Bargaining Councils and Labour Court.
- Employment Equity and Skills Development facilitation.
Comprehensive IR and Labour Law advice is conveniently provided by a retainer contract the provides 24 hr access to advice in the following areas (although this list is not exhaustive);
Retainer Package: Starting from R 4 000,00
- Auditing policies and drafting policies on a range of IR matters e.g.: electronic policy, disciplinary code, grievance procedure, employment equity, sexual harassment and the like;
- Drafting or amending:
- Employment Contracts (permanent,fixed-term etc.);
- Restraint and confidentiality undertakings;
- Independent Contracts (External Service Providers that are not employees but do work for the Group);
- Probationer and performance contracts;
- Performance , ill health, injury and incapacity management;
- Misconduct procedures including drafting charge sheets,
- Disciplinary enquiry strategy and evidence.
- Addressing individual and collective grievances.
- Remuneration and benefit negotiations;
- Collective Bargaining (unions and workplace forums).
- Changes (unilateral and consensual) to terms and conditions of employment such as work patterns, hours, benefits and even remuneration;
- Tactical restructuring and retrenchment (Section 189 & 189A);
- Transfers of businesses, including outsourcing and in-sourcing (Section 197);
- Alleged unfair labour practice disputes including promotion, demotion, training, provision of benefits; and transfers;
- Sensitive dismissals (incompatibility, sexual harassment, discrimination etc.) (Section 186 and Section 187 of the LRA).
ADDITIONAL SERVICE: CHAIRING ENQUIRIES
Many companies prefer to outsource the chairing of serious or sensitive disciplinary and performance enquiries or grievance hearings. We offer this outsourced chairing service too.
- Travel charged at R5.00 per kilometer.
- The fees of the chairperson (also subject to a 10% discount with this service) ranges from R1 500.00 and R2 600.00 per hour, depending on the complexity of the matter. You receive 10% discount on this fee structure.